In Memory of Social Reformers
He is dedicated to preserving and advancing the solutions of past social reformers that helped resolve social ills and injustices. Many past social reformers remain unknown to, or are forgotten by, those who seek to advance social justice today. Consequently, the teachings, writings, and speeches of these social reformers are repeatedly neglected and often do not inform the resolutions that present-day justice seekers seek to inspire which the Hub is committed to reversing.
He is also dedicated to promoting present day social reformers who are known for their accomplishments towards solving and ending social ills and injustices as a result of their hands-on experiences with such issues. Such persons are often unknown to other present-day justice seekers and the public.
He is also dedicated to fostering future reformers by connecting them to the experiences of past and present reformers and to organizations that seek to support their potential. He helps connect them by promoting books and other writings, conferences, classes, trainings, and seminars that expound upon the ideas, beliefs, and principles of past and present reformers in order to help future reformers apply their strategies and campaigns to unresolved social problems.
Recent posts include:
- Albert Luthuli Social Reformer · Nobel Peace Prize Winner · Lay Minister
- Commemorating Archbishop Oscar Romero: Reflecting on His Last Words
- Commemorating the Birth of Nelson Mandela by Remembering What He Was Prepared to Die For
- Commemorating the Life of Fredrick Douglass Who Was Born 200 Years Ago: What Does the Social Reformer and Ash Wednesday Have in Common?
- Experiencing the Legacy of Robert F. Kennedy's Passion for Social Justice
- Honor Martin Luther King's Dream by Reflecting on His Last Speech
- Inspired by Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Keeping President John F. Kennedy’s Vision of New Generations of Proactive and Innovative Leadership Alive
- Next Year It Will Be 50 Years Since the Untimely Deaths of Martin Luther King, Jr. & Robert F. Kennedy
- Remembering Author and Activist Upton Sinclair
- The Strong and the Soft Side of Martin Luther King Jr.: Commemorating His Life and Legacy 50 Years Later
- The Interconnected Lives of Martin Luther King, Jr., Robert F. Kennedy, Albert Luthuli, and Nelson Mandela
- The Interconnected Lives of Martin Luther King, Jr., Robert F. Kennedy, and Cesar Chavez
- The Intertwined Lives of Martin Luther King, Jr. (MLK) and Robert F. Kennedy (RFK)